Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and Deepavali!

Happy Halloween!

Today's CF was great! Small, but great nevertheless. :D There's a word for it. XD Hahaha.
Sweets for everyone too! :D cost RM9 but it was worth it. If not I wouldn't have known that Sue Sann, Sue Huey and Sue Cern like sour ribbon but not Nano Nano :'( Hahahhahhahaha!
Tagged by the lil' miss Jiet Er!

  • Do you think you're hot? Meh?! Well. I don't. XD that's why I compensate with randomness. Now eat your macaroni. XD
  • Upload your favourite picture of you!

    'Nuff said. XD

  • Why do you like that picture? Because it's funny! I got another too XD

We bananas in pyjamas! XD guess who's who.

See my teeth? See my sister? YEAH :D


  • When was the last time you ate pizza? Oh! My dad's birthday :D or was it CF? XD

  • "HUH I'M NOT AFFECTED BY YELLOW LIGHHTT! 8D"
  • The last song you listened to? The last two I remember are You Make It Real by James Morrison and Please (intro) by Fixed. Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2! :D
  • What are you doing now instead of this? Uploading new found gems of pictures on Facebook. I really hope they go through XD
  • What name would you prefer besides yours? I LIKE MY NAME! hahahahha I dunno. Leah perhaps, but it wouldn't suit now would it? I have grown into an Alex! Mwahahaha.
  • People to tag! I touch you. Serra! FATFAT! Eclair! Sebab I seksi! XD and.. I dunno. I don't have many readers. SHIVA! :D Both Narrthine and Ruppeni! :D You're it! Hahahha *runs away*
  • Who is number one? Number one is a really great girl who loves to love and is hilarious, with an equally strong emo side. XD She writes song lyrics too. 8D With her cousins and her washing machine, she's unstoppable!!
  • Number 3 is having a relationship with.. you do realize that I put your name third because of this right? XD XD HAHA don't kill me! Well. She's having a relationship WITH--*gagged by Ecky* hahahha I think she knows. I'll have all of you know though that their interactions are so cute XD
  • Say something about no 5? OH THE BOTH OF THEM are so funny together! XD they dig at each other but in the end, they're close. :D should see Shiva R when da Narrthine had a fever XD
  • How about no 4? ........ EHEM! XD as you can see from the desbo sexy hippo plus a pizza slice with extra cheese picture, I think I better shut my trap.
    NOT! XD hahahahhaha she's aggresive and sexy and that makes it all the worse for me when she decides to perv on me 8D hhahahahaha and she's scared of horror movies so I'll BOO her! And DENZEL WASHINGTON! XD hahahahhahahaha ada lagi, don't play play. XD
  • Who is no 2? Jiet Er! He's my ex senior too! *high5. I think.* hahahaha! He's my fatfat cousin who I like to CS on every once in a while. College has made his fingers so fast, everytime I talk to him on MSN it's like a ratio of 100:1 XD and he has a blog! Finally. ERR he also likes random stuff and words and FOOD! :D

I guess that's the end of it..
Next tag I'm doing is the hippo Amanda's. ;D dunno how long that'd be!
OMG Black Magic Woman! At 2.50 am XD
Deepavali last Monday was great! I saw Pavithran, Paveena, Pavesha and other family members and of course, their parents. :D they're all so big now. And Pavithran's hot. XD hahahaha it's the voice thing. Pavesha was so cute! And funny too XD Paveena though was SO FUNNAY! XD Yee Mun came and we got to know each other through.. Happy Tree Friends XD you'll never guess right? XD hahahah OH and Max Payne!
Hope Pavithran's fever is gone.
Guitar soothes my restless fingers.
My dear.
Sigh.
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment