Thursday, November 20, 2008

Iman and the "Kingdom"

Guess what people? I'm working with kids! XD
It's a good way to pass the time. And yesterday was the best because this little taciturn 3 year old Iman finally talked and smiled at me! :D And chased me around the table many times but that's another story haha XD Syahmi hugged me goodbye. Yay! XD
Example of a conversation with Iman:

"Buat apa?"
"Cikgu makan lah ni.."
"Makan apa?"
"Makan mi!"
"(holds up a piece of noodle) Mi apa ni?"
"Itu kuey tiau."
"Mi apa?"

"Kuey tiau,"
"(grin) mi apa ni?"

And it goes on and on and on and on XD hahahahhaha then he proceeds to eat all the kuey tiau and leaves the egg, tauge and the loh si fun; the noodle that looks like a fat worm? :D I love it!

"(spears a piece of egg) ni ha, makan lah; ini kuey tiau."
"(almost eats it) (then..) tu bukan mi!"
"Mi lah!"
"Bukan..."
"Kenapa tak nak makan?"
"Telur tak best" XD XD HAHAHAHAHHA

OMG that cute thing's too much XD but in the end he ate all the loh si fun because he saw me slurping it up, haha! :D

Other than that is tuition.. and Add Math is okay so far XD okay for the two classes I missed then I went and I was all like, Whuuuut. XD But I got it! Thanks to Yi Jin :D
The fairytale I've woven in my mind about the shiny coupleness goes like this; the white prince and princess that are so very very happy together, the princesses sisters? XD and the oh so super fine dark horse (who is really dark-skinned like Heiji! XD) who has his own trusted friends. Hahahhaha! I dunno lah, the it's boredom's brainchild. :D

I want to attend this Sunday's Doppelganger KL open mic :<>

No comments:

Post a Comment