Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wash your hands, it's not your life.

All I want is some room to be heard
Speak, live and breathe
Have you seen some kind of truth?
What?
This, they called it?
Do you see me, do you see me like you?
Big things, bright lights
What do you choose to fight?
Poor things, not right
Do you give a damn?
If you don't see me like you?
(chorus)
Oh it's a shame
To say it's okay
Wash your hands
It's not your life
It's easier, if you don't see me like you
(bridge)
What does it take
To push and break this down
What fools we make
The circle goes around
Around and on
(chorus)
Mei Chern - Do You See Me Like You
Back again.
Sorry for not talking to you when you obviously have something to say. Next time round I'll make way through all the chatter for you :)
Sorry for not doing things right and always passing the wrong word. GOD. I won't pass any word anymore. Stupid, stupid stupid thing to do. I wonder if he hates me now, for passing two?
I'm to speak today! :D CF's gonna be small again but it just feels like home already.
Give Chutney the strength she needs to get through everything. Close your eyes everybody! Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment