Monday, September 15, 2008

Haunted

I feel alone.
Rifts are already becoming obvious. Bigger. Deeper.
I nearly cried yesterday in school when I realized that Serra and Ecky and Btisbg didn't attend school. Nothing to distract me from the bloody obvious fact that Lily's avoiding us like the bloody plague. Lara's our link, and soon she'll become exhausted too. Patience has already worn thin!
But I'm not brave enough to confront her.
H. Eyes is sweet, but so far he's just that. I'm absolutely haunted by Btisbg. In the national anthem, on a book my dad bought, through Serra, his duty place, his stare even when I'm not looking... I know I shouldn't, so I'll just mask it. :)
HOW ARE YOU! :D fatfat! I read your hilarious story again and then I remembered that I killed a cockroach with a hard book once. XD Never with a ROD though! AHAHAHA XD
Lucky for me I have such great friends at school! Lara, Daniel, Niq, Dalilah, Fadzlin, Zuri....... :) Thank you all!
Love Take 5. XD
http://paradoxofobscurity.blogspot.com Can you, can you hug her sometime? :D
WHOAZERS. Ecky, you predator XD XD AHAHAHA!
Dunno what else I was gonna write :D I'll post when I remember.
NO FATFAT! Don't complain XD XD Ahahahaha!
Do you know that I post all the words in any colour other than red for your benefit?? HA! XD
Eidolon: a noun denoting a spectre, phantom or an idealized figure. :)
Elysium: place where the blessed go after death; place or state of ideal happiness, of a paradise :D WHEE!
emancipate: free from legal, social, political, intellectual or moral restraint. Emancipate yourself people! :D Yay Bob Marley. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment