Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lovely Days

HELL YEAH! I just had to get this date down XD 10.09.08! :)
It's my dad's birthday!
It's a Wednesday!
Hazel Eyes got my number! XD
Lovely days indeed.
WHAT THE HECK! Fatfat! XD XD ahahahahaha!! Just this morning Mr D and Niq fooled me into believing there was a cockroach at my feet. I looked because they pointed!! XD now you make a crack about me and my Roll Of Doom XD AHAHAHAHA!
Random lah you. But hilarious! XD
I now have responsibilities in two lovely clubs that I, well. Love XD
Eclair! There's no need to be down as lovely things and sh*t balance each other out, so just you wait. ^^ Optimism suffocating you, but I'm there for you. Okay? :)
CF's gonna be a blast this week! Pn Chua's buying pizza XD And Francis is coming to speak! Jeremy's still stoning. XD Ahaha!
Lara's given me a notebook from the World Halal Forum, with near blank pages save the grey www.worldhalalforum.org printed below the page. Don't click the blue thing if you don't intend to go! XD It's now dedicated to sketches and drawings ONLY. I hope. :D
OH! I almost forgot. Entry's word is peace, meaning a state of harmony and absence of hostility; calmness, serenity, silence, tranquility. Perfect for life on the tenth of September, 2008. :) SORRY if I let you down fatfat! XD Ahahaha!
So this is love, Mmmmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings, Mmmmmmmm
And I can fly
I'll touch every star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of
So this is love
Mmmmmmmm
So this is love
HA. Like I'll feel that anytime soon. XD but it's a lovely song ainnit? :) LOVE-ly! Get it?? XD hahahaha, lame.
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment