Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Coast is Clear?

Haha.. I told HEyes. :D and he took it quite well. True, I never saw his face but he's gonna be all right. I hope. XD
Up at 6.30 people! hahaha.
Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin! It was yesterday but, apologies are still apologies so XD
I.... have tried... THE LEMANG!! XD It was so yummy with the lontong, and I was driving ma daddy up the wall with "Pa, I wanna eat lemang." hahahha! Finally. XD

So, so you think you can tell?
Heaven from Hell, Blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field,
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

And did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

Pink Floyd, ya'll. Hahahaha XD
I dunno what to say really, so..
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hahahahahahha so random! :D
Good day to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment