Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Personality Type and THE WEDNESDAY!

OMG! It's so me it's uncanny!! :D Look at ma personality button, it's purple! Ahahahhaa~

So...

SO...

SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!! XD happy things! Really happy things XD

Last Wednesday, we had Water War!! The Interact Club, Usahawan (Enterprisers? XD) Club and the English Club wet one another and it was so --------- FUN! :D Guess who was there? Why, you guessed right: it WAS him! XD ahahahaha! He's got the blue uniform on now, it looks good on him. Ya. XD So he's in the Usahawan Club, and Lara, Raj, Abel, Ian and I were filling our balloons for ammo against all of them. The Triangle War II! Ahahahhahaa!
It's really funny as just before the Water War, I almost ran into them and when I saw them I looked up to the heavens and said, "Yes, fate is not on my side" as I thought what happened last LAST Wednesday was gonna happen again that day. Ahahahaha! How wrong I was XD

Anyway... he was wet all over already, so he was just bringing empty pails in to fill. As we were filling, suddenly I realized that everyone was keeping away from me for some reason. I looked up from my balloon knot and didn't even have time to see the pail of water come pouring down!!! XD ahahahhahaha! But damn, I was wet all over! So I grabbed my balloon, flung it at him (it seemed to be in slow motion for some reason) and he dodged it easily and it just burst on the ground. I laughed along with everyone and then continued filling my balloons. WHO knew he'd do it AGAIN?! Ahahahahhaa!
I took 2 balloons and ran out to the battlefield! I aimed one at a friend and got her feet XD And then he came again and poured water over me XD I aimed one at him and it didn't burst!! The traitor! Ahahahhaa~
When I was filling some more balloons and he was filling yet another pail, he wanted to douse me AGAIN, but not this time! I dodged and started (sorta) running and I knew from firsthand experience that the floor out of the tiles were slippery with moss.. I forgot.. and he fell down on his back XD IYAAA! He is so cute~! (imagine me standing and looking down at him... That gives me an idea of something to draw! :D)
I wrestled him for a pail. Some water splashed onto him and I AM PROUD OF MYSELF! Ahahahaha! It was really like magic. We weren't talking, then suddenly we were wrestling over a pail!
Yes, that fateful Wednesday was a great Wednesday. XD
After the Water War, I went to change into a blue shirt to support Haley, who's basketball captain! She had a match against some of the girls in my school.. and the team colour of the match was blue, so. Ya.. :D and I'm also very proud to say that THEY WON! By a mile! Haley scored 28 points, she's so proud XD
And after the game, he said bye. And I did too, so...! Yeay! Ahahaha~
ECKY! Reading this? :D Hi! Yes. This is the full account somewhat of what had happened on Wednesday~!
I have not the foggiest idea of what's gonna happen next. YEAH. XD
That's the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it!
And a PS for you fatfat! I'd love to play badminton against you sometime! :D
This post seems to have a lot of Wednesdays. S'good.

No comments:

Post a Comment