Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Am The Ultimate Peach!

.....

NAAAAH. XD I suffer heartbreaks too.

I found out that *ahem* is ... taken.. so... I felt sad.

But I sure ain't giving up! I can't XD I can't as in, I'm not able.

The funniest thing happened today! See, we were supposed to stay back for English Club.. then.. he was there!! (this means usually he ISN'T!) So I got frustrated because he happened to land his butt right near my bag. And I needed to change, because we were playing water balloons.

Luckily, Lara was there! *My saviour* XD she made me admit that I like him, then helped me take my clothes. She said he had a Huh-*my name*'s-not-here kind of look on his face, but I think she's up to something. Like raising my blood pressure or raising my heartbeat rate. It sure as hell worked XD

And then at the end of the co-curricular activity.. he was STILL there! So in a fit of frustration I paced back and forth many times, then Lara dared me to go and replace my bag and I did it! Sad to say, the moment I put my bag down he went home. XD So Lara's really really REALLY frustrated with me~! :D :D
:) So any comments are welcome! D'you think I should give up in a sense? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment