Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All my CS-ness! :D

YES! New post! :D
OK... A list of all the people I'm interested in..
The fruit lady!
An old Indian man working as a sweeper in my condominium. One day I just decided to give him a jellybean, and he looked happy. I'm happy too.
Noodle seller! His hair is intriguing XD and he's cute too. Ahahahha!
A guy in tuition. Only appears on Fridays and Saturdays~ And his last name is Sin. FUNNAY! XD
Ashle.
Him.
*sigh*
Anyway! Have you met people that seem really really perfect to you? I've encountered that four times this year. A girl and a guy in tuition, who at first sight,.... and second.. and third... seemed like they were shiny! Seriously, I ain't kidding. XD A guy and a girl in school, who look like perfect people in a perfect relationship. And another two pairs in my school, who've been together for so long. One of those people is my childhood friend. :) I'm so happy for all of them. AND SHINE ON! XD ahahahahhaa

2 comments:

  1. haha what a cheery blog..

    Best Wishes,
    Am [Let's put a smile on that face]

    ReplyDelete
  2. how the heck did you find out? XD

    ReplyDelete