Wednesday, September 28, 2011

insecurities

Do I mean something to you?
You make everything seem so easy.
Like you do it everyday; it may not be as significant to you as it is for me.

Because after all, this is my first time.

Normally I'd take a few months to really get to know someone's quirks and character, then develop feelings. But you just walked in, charmed the hell out of me with your quiet strength and your subtle ways. You test my limits, you dance around me in circles of flattery and pretty words. The little things you do make me smile and the things you make me do put me on edge. Like, REALLY on edge.

I don't even know if I really like you that way yet.
I know that there's this little bud in me,
and if I let you hold my hand it will bloom slowly, surely and really sweetly.

But that's not playing fair is it!

It's like I'm not truly liking you for you, I'm liking you because you're interested enough in me to want to hold my hand! And it doesn't even seem like much to you D:

Shit I'm so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment