Friday, September 2, 2011

if you were an ice cream flavour

You would be my favourite one.
All About Your Heart - Mindy Gledhill

xxx

Hello :D how you been!

My practical exam went okay...

My scales were HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE THINGS

then everything picked up after that. Pieces flew beautifully, and I enjoyed playing them.

My examiner was a tall British man called Jonathan Beatty. His eyes were a beautiful, clear blue-green and greeted me with polite warmth. Before I played Month's Mind by John Ireland, I said "I hope you like Ireland." And he was like "I love Ireland."

:DDD

He even thanked me after playing it, saying he doesn't hear it enough.

Heheh.

My last one about describing the piece and period was kind of off though.. but what's done is done. I regret ONLY THE SCALES.

<3

xxx

I went on my first date yesterday.

<3

xxx

I didn't even know for sure that it was a date...

But I loved every moment. I enjoyed his company very much and that's kinda all there is to it.

We had lunch and he paid,

we had ice cream,

and we walked and talked.

I love the way he touches; respectful yet intimate.

I like the way he looks at me; assessing, warm, direct. Honest. Predatory sometimes. D:

I hate the way he always compliments me to fluster me that bastard

And I love to make him smile.

All in all, a gorgeous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment