Tuesday, September 7, 2010

just like a song in my heart

Like A Star - Corinne Bailey Rae

Amazing song.

The song I think about instantly when I see my most favourite picture of all time: the Chii header you see now. LOVE.

Her innocence, absolutely comfortable and bared to the dark night.

Or maybe surrounded by darkness, but oblivious to her vulnerability.

Gad I love this picture and song.

xxx

I hope you like the things I did to the blog. Black is good! It saves heat emission. Or something.

XD hahahahaha

Like Google in black, Blackle. http://www.blackle.com/

OR Mystery Google which I find amazingly funny. I don't think it's working anymore though.

xxx
I'm going out this Saturday :D really excited.
Selamat Hari Raya everyone! :D
It's also my dad's birthday tomorrow!
After that one day of, of just letting everything out.. I feel happy. And bubbly, full of happyness :D it's an incredible feeling.
You know what word I think I use too much? "Amazing".
But that's how I see the world :D
HOHOHO.
Thank you for listening to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment