Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy birthday pa :)

Happy birthday Pa! :D
I love everything you've done for me and I really do appreciate you
Even though you don't know how much I do
I love debating English with you
I love your random silly NZ/Australian metaphors which I've never heard of
I love the little things you do when you know we're sad
I don't particularly like the scoldings
Or that time where we were made to stand on our knees for an hour
But it shaped me to who I am today
So what the hey
I love patting your stomach and teasing your MUSCLES
MUSCLES
Because they're hard work
And you've worked so hard for us
Even ditching the habit of smoking
Long past the time my height exceeded your armpit
And I could tell you to stop
I promise to be more responsible and have more initiative
As the eldest
Okay?
Okay!
OKAY!
....
....
YEAH!
I'll do my best! (because you hate the expression "I'll try")
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment