Monday, March 22, 2010

I know you have to close your eyes on everyone.

So let me help you, I'll sing you morning lullabies.
xxx
Ingrid Michaelson I LOVE YOU. :D
Her songwriting skills are amazing, her tunes are very melodious with chord arrangements that are like heaven to my ears and not very usual. And then. her LYRICS. Meaningful without using big words, very whimsical like buying her parents a house in the South of France and doing what bunnies do (HAHA), making it seem so playful and childlike.
Then her VOICE, OMG. It's just so full of character! Soft, high, playful. Low, sad and melancholy. And those high notes she hits are so sweet, oh, makes me listen to her over and over. Her style of music is mostly with the acoustic guitar and ukulele, but sometimes she throws in the organ, cello, piano and other instruments as well.
xxx
I remember once, Benjamin was going to perform her song The Way I Am on stage for something and referred to it as the clown song.
Up till two days ago, I had NO CLUE what he was talking about until I saw the video. Very weird, yet illustrates the whole point. And also very sweet and funny. XD
xxx
Sometimes, it seems like the world is just going to overwhelm you and eat you up in one swallow, like the batu berbelah with the gaping mouth. Sometimes it feels like nobody is there to listen, no one right enough to talk to; like there's no one out there close enough to know and not judge but just shut up and listen to you ramble or tease you occasionally. Sometimes you just don't know what to do and who to ask these stupid precious questions in your head. And it's driving you nuts.
During your sometimes, just do it! Grab that person you want to confide in no matter how stupid you think that person will think you are. Whisper your insecurities, shout out your frustrations, they can handle it. That person could hide with you, that person will coax you out into the sun. Stranger or not, people are naturally curious to know who you are and how you think and feel: maybe resembling them or maybe not.
BOLEH PUNYA
JUST DO IT>>>>>>>>>> NOT A NIKE AD
YAY
"Carpe diem, baby."
(:
(And if you choose me, I'd be honoured. LOL :D )
xxx
I am so happy. Now we know each other's names squeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment