Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wavy

I've... cut my hair.
It's like a liberation, of sorts. I know it's not exactly the best time to cut my hair XD it didn't turn out like how I wanted it to.
But I trust the hairdresser.
:D wo xiang xing ni! Hahahhaha. The experience was so exciting and full of adrenaline! I don't know why, so I can't explain it. My hair was so easily cut off, and laid in piles of wavy stuff on the floor. I guess this is as close as I get to the experiences of cancer patients.
Unless one day I really decide to shave my head bald. :D
Speaking of cancer..
Goodbye, Patrick Swayze. Rest in peace :)
I really loved Ghost, where he was the... well, ghost. XD I only watched it once when I was small but it left an impression on me. Someone can really feel for someone, however invisible the person is. Yes?
I hope so.
xxx
The loss of a loved one is really painful.
I almost cried when I heard.
I tend to get very absorbed. And Wang Lee Hom's Kiss Goodbye isn't helping. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment