Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Peek much

Let's try the Trebuchet. XD Hahahaha.
So.
Here I am to tell you about Monday. I guess.
LET DOWN MUCH
I was so excited I could garner some more information on him and then my Pa casually dropped a comment, "Oh Mr Mark said there will be no class today; replacement is on Sunday."
O_O camtu lah muka saya.
Hahahahahha :) but Sunday would also be perfect. If he were or weren't there it'd be perfect; I really really love the sky at 6 p.m. over there. The sun is positioned just right and the sky is an absolutely delicious mix of pink and blue and white fluffy clouds. :D
I guess I'll have Sunday and then Monday, no? That way I can get to know him more. I guess. XD
One day when he finds out I doodle and scribble so much about his quirks, I'll ask him what he thought of me. HEHEHE. :)
Now I have to get back to my drawing. If not, Patricia's gonna have my ass for breakfast along with whatever sandwich she packs along for rehat. XD BAIIII have a happy 9.09.09!

No comments:

Post a Comment