Friday, September 25, 2009

Can't he tell that I can't breathe?

Listening and playing the guitar to a lot of Taylor Swift lately.

How can all these people write incredible melodies and lyrics?

I'm jealous.

xxx

Feeling a little heartbroken XD

I shall give up on the outside. I'd hate to become the tai kah po (other woman, namely the bitch) XD blame my vocabulary on my BM teacher HAHAHAHA

ALL THE BEST 8D

xxx

So I went for tuition.

I sat down to this girl, who smelled really nice.

Then another girl sat down next to me.

She carried this weird, familiar scent; something I've lived with for almost 15 years. My dad quit recently ;D

Smoke.

Yes, I knew it was smoke.

This stench I knew so well made me have a little panic attack!

I was like, what should I do, what should I say? I've only talked to this girl a few times, I wasn't all that close to her. I didn't want to appear like a KPC (safe to say I like being neutral and well. Safe) and butt in into what she chose to do. I figured I'd slyly drop a comment or something, but well. I decided against it.

TARTAR SAUCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment