Thursday, August 28, 2008

Think.

DUNNO!!!!!!!!!!
XD ahaha. So how are you people on this fine Friday? WELL... almost Friday. Ha!
So I think and think. I MEAN, I dunno. People I know can get so, so very depressed; I only try to console. I don't actually know what they feel; what I know, I feel their pain. It's so very annoying for me to listen and have a million, gazillion THINGS TO BLOODY SAY but they don't come out right. Or they just won't come. It comes out all cheery, bubbly, not-right-for-the-mood-y, and then.... it's over. Then they give me extremely wide berth to think over and over and over again. What I said. What I didn't. Haih.
Take fatfat for example. The day he sorta shouted at Little Sister (translate to Chinese ;D) I felt so bad for her, because it was my idea to go and surprise him... who knew he was angry on the phone?
And Ecky. Dear, dear Ecky. She can write wave after wave of bloody emotion and I go and just be like, "Oh everything's gonna be all right! I support you!" then do a weird dance.
And Serra. Dear Serra. She's recently flooded my head with her life; what an experience. It was sad, happy, fun, bittersweet, so bloody close to what I feel I could've cried right then......... until a girl came into the loo and destroyed the moment. It's surprising, really; I don't cry for no reason. Fatfat knows that, dontcha? Ahahaha! So does Ecky. Mwahaha. Don't wanna type it out though.
Weird dances galore, people.
Sedialah untuk saya, weird one! XD Ahahaha.
I'm gonna play the guitar tomorrow at Christian Fellowship!! :3 I cannot wait. I'll probably screw up, but HEY, I've got a weird dance to cover me! HAhahaha!
I've watched Barbie and the Diamond Castle!! It's really good, for me. And the tunes are so catchy. Dang. XD It's better than the rest, so I love it!!
Le Vie En Rose, wei. Le Vie en Rose.
My life's pretty rosy right now. :) I love it. A LOT! And cousin! When lah you gonna introduce me to your friend? XD Ahahaha!
PS for fatfat. We're slowly making up. Good progress ;D Thanks for everything. I mean it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment