Saturday, August 30, 2008

Guitar and Soju

WELL... I played! And I seriously sucked, cause I was so nervous :D so... a big thank yu to Amos, Daniel and God! Whee. I prayed to God, and the stage fright went away! :D Amos was comforting, he told me to chill XD and Daniel... well, thank you, two of you. ^^
Wondering why the soju is there in the title? XD
I've gotten drunk on soju before!! :D and I did not get a hangover. The experience was something like, you feel warm inside and you start getting red! I felt myself getting red, in fact. It is most exhilarating!! XD playing the guitar on Friday felt like that. Getting high on soju. XD Ahahaha!
I waved byebye to Mr Sin today 8D AhahahahahA!
I didn't post on the IU Day thing! Oh noes XD so I shall do so.
I wore a dress! :D so many people came! The bands weren't that good ^^; aha~ some were though! Just to get the record straight. And I felt someone's eyes on me, that night. Dunno whose. XD Rosalie, Nene and ma sister went together! Rosalie's dad sent and fetched us. THANK YU! OMAJONAS! They were looking absolutely delicious that night! XD 'specially Rosalie. She refused a picture though :( XD Ahaha!
Then there was breakdancing, and Rosalie got attracted to this Form 5 dude dancing onstage 8D HAHAHA!
Nene was so funny! :D at the end of the night there was dancing, and Hazel Eyes was there 8D YEAY! We smile at each other sometimes, so.... I SMILED XD
Then the highlight of the night!! When we were about to exit the room, Rosalie was like, let's dance outta here! Then Nene followed and PUT HER HANDS ON ROSALIE'S SHOULDER! :D I followed, and then ma sister followed, then suddenly this dude shouted "Hey everybody, there's a line!! Follow it!!" HAHAHA! Everybody started following us, and Rosalie was wondering, "What the hell? Suddenly so heavy." HAhahaha! I looked back, and so many people tagged along!! XD
I guess that's it. ;D Good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment