Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog Activity!! Oh NOES!

HEEEEY there fatfat, yes it's blog activity!! XD


Ecky's birthday on the 15th of August and we had a BLAST! XD I laughed a lot, naturally.


I got a packet o sweets for Ecky.. it ain't great, but you've gotta wait ;D MWAHAHA!


OKAY, it went this way. Ecky, Lara, Sugar, Rosalie, Alicia, Haley and I went to watch two movies on Friday!! We cut the last day of school and got everything student price. *shing* XD Ahahahaha! First we watched Meet Dave and it was HILARIOUS. Srsly. Gotta watch it! Better than Norbit, I think, 'cause I slept about 5 minutes into the story = = ahahaha!


After that, we went to play at the arcade and I was laughing at the shirts on sale at the shop near the arcade. Something like 'I CAN'T SHUT UP! ...just like my mom' XD Ahahaha!


Alicia then had to go. Lucky girl XD


Because then we watched Rogue..... I slept until the second person got eaten and I was all "say whuuut? Sugar, what's happening?" Ahahaha! :D


I was truly happy at the few scary moments, and Michael Vartan is so hot! :D :D the part where he killed the monster was so great, my favourite! :D :D


Yeah wei. XD
Then we had s'more laughs and s'more laughs and... you guessed right!! S'more laughs! :D Lara was so frustrated at me because I was laughing all the way. And the ride back to Lara's house was the BEST! Lara's mom, Lara, Rosalie and Ecky, Ms Birthday Girl, headed back to Lara's house after we went round and ROUND the mall with Rosalie and I eating blue cotton candy. I think.. we were HIGH. :D
So then, I found out that Rosalie actually has a nice voice but she doesn't use it around us?! OMNOMNOM!!! :O Hahaha.
The Friends theme song played and we all sang like madwomen! Ahahahahaha!
I'm laughing too much, taking up so much space wei.
We dropped Eclair off and wished her happy birthday again and again. Mwahaha. Sorry we didn't sing for ou or get you a cake! Here you go.
Bon anniversaire à vous
Bon anniversaire à vous
Bon anniversaire à Ecky
Bon anniversaire à vous!
Nous aimons vous!
We RUV YOU!!
Ahahahaha! It's in French, RUV!
I went to tuition after a whole adrenaline-and-sugar-charged day, and caught a few winks. Damn.
Yesterday, Ecky and I went to Visa's birthday party, and I had a blast too. XD That was straight after tuition! Ahaha! And Trishna was there, so Ecky, her and I went crazy! :D you can't imagine.
Our lovely retired Geography teacher Pn Koo Chin Nam came with her husband, and we all ate Chinese. I found out that Visa loved Chinese food, so. XD
She recited poems for her mom and dear Ecky! :D Spot on I say. Hahaha!
That's about it I think? Not much on him.
And it's Ashley! Found out. :D
Happy belated birthday to Visa and Dessert de la Mango! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment