Friday, January 28, 2011

let your heart lead blindly

Let Go - Dave Lichens
xxx
Wandering around is such a such a such a PLEASURE 8D
Absolutely love it. I can watch people and sometimes catch their eye, form a weird acknowledgement kind of kinship then never meet again.
Though I always hope we meet again for those weird kinship things. I always hope for sweet unrealistic serendipities. xD
I once saw this guy, passed by him quite a few times too. Soon we recognized each other.. but then we were directly opposite each other in Kinokuniya so I smiled at him.
He smiled back! And I averted my eyes, so embarrassed. XD wtf. Then I curiously asked the lady beside me who's looking at this book called, Looking For Mr Right or something. Hahahahah and accidentally started a conversation.
So I didn't see him after that.
): /cue awwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment