Saturday, January 15, 2011

cuddle up

cats sleep so adorably. they curl up and retain heat so efficiently, tail, paws, legs perfectly arranged into a ball.
KEKEKEKE
xxx
College life so far is interesting. Classes are super disjointed so i have small holes in my timetable but it keeps me in the college the whole bloody day!
And there are so many people!
*You should know that the way i communicate with strangers, is really quite disconcerting. I have this habit where i stare into the other's eyes before i talk to them at all. Once I talk though I get flustered and try to keep up the eye contact but look away often.
Point is I stare a lot. XD*
Sometimes i have a moment with some people, that amazing moment where you lock gazes and hold it for one second too long.
:'D I do so love those moments.
SHO YEA
How are all of you?
How's life after SPM?
Or life in general? Since I don't know who reads this dead blog anymore.xD

1 comment:

  1. I DO! And I do miss you so. And.. I miss her too. I can't delete her texts. or anything. I can't think about it or her without getting desperately caught up in a flurry of emotions. I miss her too. -hema

    ReplyDelete