Monday, January 25, 2010

Hollow.

AUGHHHH
Hahahha. My birthday was great. :D I felt embarrassed a bit at all the wishes, but inside I felt all happy.
AND WARM AND FUZZY teheh.
At tuition, the princess and her equally beautiful "sisters" wished me as well. I felt honoured. So I hugged the princess. :D
XD In sum, it was great. :)
xxx
MAAAAHMEEEE. - Chun Ming
Hahahahha the English Oral's coming along okay. :) Lame jokes and awesome fight scenes, but that's what Oral's all about! :D
xxx
I can't help but feel a little lonely.
I know English Oral's gonna be great, but... I miss thick witty scripts made by Hema and Wye Zhi. I miss Chandni's lame yet enthusiastic portrayal of her characters. I miss Wei Xuan bullying Hema with Chandni. I miss bad puns on our names, like Rosie Complexion, Nora Grets and Captain Reilly Speedy who is always late.
I miss practices in Hema's room where we all recorded everything to "see how we do" and instead, we fool around, willing a Kiwi Kleen to the rest of us when someone gets hit by a chandelier.
There's a hole, you know? Deep inside.
Everyone seems to have moved on. I know I have, too, in some way. But it still leaves a scar, much like the gourd-like one on my tummy.
And now I feel distant, like everyone's broken apart. Disconnected, but still in a semblance of a whole. The glue has gone away, washed away by the rain.
xxx
Memories exist for all the precious days my heart still wants to keep somewhere deep inside of me. - Jyongri, "Lullaby For You"

No comments:

Post a Comment