Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Music to my heart.

Jon McLaughlin's voice is amazing.
It's not grating when it reaches high notes, instead, it soars. It's so soothing, and his self-written (or co-written, sometimes?) lyrics are so full of beautiful words that come together simply, not hard to understand yet they have a special ring to it.
Curly hair. :D Plays piano. I am jealous.
And yes, those blue blue eyes of his are always melancholy-ish. XD
But those eyes, it's like they speak. ....They tell their own story.
:)
YEAHHHHHHH anyhoo. If he googles his name and I come up wouldn't that be just wunderbar. XD
I absolutely love your songs. :D


Okay, now that I've redeemed myself a little.

Hi everybody :D how are you?
Been finding it harder to do things lately. Harder to smile, harder to interact, harder to let it all out through making music. The only positive thing right now is that:
I've been drawing. LOADS :D When God closes a bore, he opens a bimbo.
OH YEAH. :) I guess I'm thankful. I SHALL UPLOAD 8D look for me here!
And um. I have a new comic in mind I want to put on Blogger or somewhere. Does "Discovering You" sound okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment