Sunday, April 24, 2011

this night is sparkling

Taylor Swift - Enchanted
xxx
I went to the Country Barn with my mom last Friday. Can I just say IT WAS DAMN COOL
:D
Every Friday at the Country Barn pub, they have this whole country night on. The band, "Ghost Riders" play country music the whole night and people dance along to the music on the dance floor. Of course, the age range was a little older, but dancing is ageless.
:3
My mom pointed out the regulars hahaha! Throughout the night she ordered me drinks: let's see, there were 2 dry martinis, a Campari Orange and a bacardi coke.
....
I'm very unattractive half-drunk. Hahahahahaha. My body was radiating heat and i was pink all over. And giggly. But I still had my wits. :P
I danced a waltz for the first time with this guy named Harith Hess. It was amazing, so exhilarating.

I slept well that night. :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment