Tuesday, March 22, 2011

as the kellogs tiger says, i'm grrrrrreat.

The orchestra show was great! It was fun to go with the Alex Leong :D I met a few other people as well, but the only one I remember is Shaun. :)
Ugh, why is the MPO so good.
At first I was like "Hey I remember that double bass guy, the chief violinist and the long haired celloist!" But then I remembered the orchestra is made up the same people and won't change anyway so. So.... = . =
The harpist was cute.
Hahahaha.
They played mostly American works that day, with one Mozart "Toy Symphony" and a Rimsky-Korsakov piece as well. And that famous theme song Rise of the Valkyries! (: NOW I know its name hahaha.
xxx
Today I got my SPM results.
I was more nervous about what to wear than what I'd get hahahaha! All As, with one A- for Moral. = . =
Leanne and Hema did well! :) Yes joo did Leanne ;D
Wei Xuan doesn't want to tell me what she got ; - ; but I'm sure she did great too. :)
That's it for today I guess? My writing mojo has gone for a holiday :D
xxx
OI CAT. Get a chatbox, you ass. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment