Saturday, August 7, 2010

OHHH

Wei Xuan looked beautiful in her dress :D
Hahahahaha! It was the only reason I went, but surprisingly SMK Seri Hartamas' International Understanding Day was amazing! Not in an OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG way, but it's like a sleeper hit.
Tons of amazing acoustic acts, great bands and dance routines that take you by surprise. Dang, I didn't know that all of them can dance like that!
Akouein did a mash-up (medley? meh) and it was so goooooooood :D
Hahahaha. My favourite bands were Wanted Symphony and Revellers, because they do their thang well :D Wanted Symphony was just crazy! They have so much energy, it's amazing. And all of them are cute :D ahahhaha.
Andrew (the lead guitarist) just "became one" and menjiwai his guitar; it's so cool onstage, he didn't really look at the audience much and was really into the sounds he made.
Daniel (the keyboardist/lead vocal) was amazing! He could play the keyboard, sing his heart out AND jump like crazy away from the keyboard then go back to it with a bang. I know it's kinda silly to be swept up by gimmicks but this is one I'd fall for, over and over again. I thought his voice'd be slightly deeper, but his voice can hit those tricky notes and I just lost my point XD if he'd had a deeper voice it'd be weird :D ahahaha.
The bassist, Aaron (?!): I dunno if it's just me or the light but I think that person onstage has gotten cuter since the last time I saw him? Maybe it wasn't Aaron? I DUNNO XD but he was so cute OMG doing the harmonies and bass! I'd fall for anyone who can harmonize.
The drummer was just WICKED. :D I think his name is David. He's so cute :DDDDDDDDD he couldn't really be seen, so I had the impression that he was small-sized but he started playing and suddenly, everyone was just jumping and going crazy to the addictive beat. Amazing.

The Revellers were also quite good. I thought they were a really rock Malay rock kind of band, but they surprised me and started playing these ballads with a bit of jazz incorporated in their songs with meaning in their lyrics. They're.. quite good! :D

Smackers XOXO and Midnight Mystery were VERY good. The Smackers crew busted their hiphop moves like there was no tomorrow. And Midnight Mystery did a very languid, sensual number; it was great! Reena you take mai breath away :'D
Hahahaha.
All in all I had a fun time.
And I saw DODOL! :D He looked different, wore a different pair of glasses, a deceptively simple white shirt with black pants and a necklace, the sort with a black band and a metal plate as a pendant. :D you looked good! (if you're reading XD)
I spent a lot of time beside Wei Xuan and with Sabina and Maisarah :D AND I SAW LIEW
OMG
SO CUTE EDI
HOW
Hahahahahhaha
Maisarah and Sabina are so fun to be with :D

No comments:

Post a Comment