Saturday, February 27, 2010

OH WEBCOMIC

Hi :D
I've been reading a lot of awesome webcomics lately!
(NAMELY QUESTIONABLE CONTENT ASDH:OADGVJ tee hee)
I demand you to read it. Hahahahaha
www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1
Start here. It's hilarious and occasionally random and sensitive, the art keeps getting better and BETTER I dunno how he does it and and and I LIKE SARCASMANDSASSANDtoilet jokes sometimes? XD
It's amazing to read. Quips and all. :)
xxx
Second comic about random daily life is
Johnny Wander 8D
http://www.johnnywander.com/
The art is so good and SHADED hahaha
And it's very.... real and believable somehow. All the random things friends (friends? Partners? COUPLE I DUNNO) would do in real life, that kind of thing. I really like it :D
36 is EPIC
Hahahahahhahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment