Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Now who the hell is Momo?"

I dunno. But I like it that way. :D Mystery is appealing to some extent.
xxx
I'm here to say thank you if you have read my super long post below. *POINT*
:) now you understand. If only part of it.
And I'm sorry, I was updating to release what raced around in my mind; I was getting dizzy. I didn't think people'd read............
Especially Shiva and Alia and Momo. :3 thank you, for supporting me :D
I feel wonderful tonight. :D
Yes, Eric Clapton is playing.
XD
Thank you to Leanne, Hema, Wei Xuan and Ashraf. But I believe I've mentioned them before. :D
xxx
I told him that I like him, but I don't think he heard.
:D it's my first time; I've finally completed a serious crush! :D Yayyy :D besides, it's not like he's gonna give her up and let her down for someone he probably won't see again (me).
OHOHOHO. You've been Rick-rolled. :D hahahhahahaha.
I love Rick Astley's song.
xxx
Autumn in New York by Billie Holiday and Misty sung by Ella Fitzgerald has been playing in my head the WHOLE night. Looking forward to my dreams tonight :)
And also looking forward to my English paper on Monday. Hahahah call me nerd, I tak kisah (don't care). :D

No comments:

Post a Comment