Thursday, April 9, 2009

Photography Session WOOT

The Photography Session today (capitals intended) was incredibly hectic and in a way, really stress relieving. XD It was INCREDIBLEDSUDBXKJBAKFD! :D I was under names, and Maxine, Khai Liang/Kyle? (I'm STILL not sure on how to address him), Ezelea and super Natali and I worked together amidst all that flying coloured paper, strips of double sided tape, many many scissors and not many at all pens. AISH. We made it! :)

I learned a lot of names today and once I see some prominent faces I'm pretty sure the name will be stuck in my head. That's the benefit of it all :D Melanie did a superb job getting everything into place! It was like.. "You! There there that that and you, over there there and that that!" Whoa. :D Anyone with her keys please go cari dia ler. Haha.

It's Jeremy's 17th birthday! :D Happy lovely 17th birthday Jeremy, we love the stoner~ XD

We had cake and pizza for him today and all the Ed Board members sang the Happy Birthday songs at least thrice. My GOAT! (as Mr Mark will say.)

At the end of the school day all of us were so beat, we could hardly lift our asses off the cool floor under the cool fan to go home. Well not for Sarah, Affiah, Faiz, Farah, Melor, Alya, Dushanth dengan saya, we all went up for English Literature class with Pn Yong again :D Affiah kissed the table! XD Stea~~dy the Buffs *headbanging HAHAHA*

Halfway through I ditched Lit to go for the English Club, for the remaining half hour. I realized they all were so subdued today.. but next week we're to bring PJ clothes! :D So I'm real excited.

When I came back to Lit, our rendition of An Inspector Calls had just finished; our meaning Dushanth, Sarah, Alya, Zara Aliya as Goole HAHA, her brother Zarol Ali as half of Mr Birling, Hema of course as the darling squiffy Eric and I as Edna and Eva Smith. It was HILARIOUS when I watched it, OMG the moustache on Zara was so funny! And there was a part where my hand was there holding the book for Zara to read her lines and all, and where they were talking random nonsense about potato chips not going to be popular in the future (as they were set in 1912) and Gerald (Dushanth) says something about the guy being named Potato XD We all had a good time filming it, OH especially the spot the moustache parts. XD I can't wait to see the bloopers.

Eclair is in the hospital; she's had her appendix removed and she didn't tell me. (Although when she mentioned the pain I urged her to see her mom AND dad who are doctors, of all things. And this pain started on SATURDAY, my goat) I cried TWICE for you, once in school and the other at home. (Cried: tears trickling silently because I don't like people seeing my face when I cry. I have a reputation HAHA) 3 weeks without you is gonna be hell. No one to joke dryly with for a long while...

Yes, I guess that's it. :) I shall post stuff when I remember. XD Good night dear reader :)

No comments:

Post a Comment